- Border emulation is now optional. That gives more options to the user of not so
powerful PCs. Take a look at the Development
section for more details.
- First attempt at emulating the contended memory. Some effects work fine, some don't.
- Fixed the links to the new versions of GLECK.
- Released GLECK 0.0.5
- Now, two versions available:
- GLECK 0.0.5, optimized for Intel Pentium and AMDs
- GLECK 0.0.5 PPro, optimized for Intel Pentium Pro, Pentium II, Pentium III and Celerons
- At last, support for BetaDisk drives (TR-DOS), although it's only supported for the russian clones.
.TRD disk images are handled now, but you can't write to them, yet.
- Leigh C. Ashton wrote to say that GLECK also runs OK in Windows XP and provided some pictures of
it, which've been added to the Pictures section.
- The site has moved to emuunlim.org. Thanks to The Fox and Brian for hosting the site.
- Website redesigned.
- New version: 0.0.4
- Added ZIP support, both for previewing and loading, using ZLIB library.
- Name changed! The new name is GLECK. Before you ask, those are the 5 different cursor modes of the Spectrum. Thanks to Mario Sevillano Mansilla (he came up with that name).
- Spanish and english versions of the emulator are merged into one file. Now there's no need to download two versions.
- Leigh C. Ashton wrote to tell that the emulator works in Windows 2000.
- Some TZX (Back 2 Skool, for instance) won’t load and in fact, they’ll crash the emulator. The problem has been fixed.
- New version: 0.0.3
- Internet site uploaded